Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Am Alive

I think I am, I think I can, I know I Love, Sam I Am.

Through the morass of doubt and chaos emerges a victor to triumph over the forces of evil. it is not always the same way, it is not always on time, however it is the one thing in the world that I have to count on to not go out and kill every motherfucking douche-bag I see. I have to know that the good guys win.

Peace be The Journey as they say.

I love you all, I truly do, I am feeling that more and more as time goes on in My life. I love so easily and quickly that it frightens some and invigorates Me.

Know those who read this are loved, cherished, remembered and kept close to a heart that will suffer no foolish misgivings of trust.

Two minor and inconsequential things I hope someone will notice.

Should I stay here or go to Wordpress.com?

Secondly, I have 50,000 words of erotica I want to publish, is it worth the effort?

Like I said I love you all and peace be the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment